“Floorsafe” means Floorsafe NZ (2008) Ltd
“Products” means the product and/or services supplied by Floorsafe
“Customer” means the company or entity purchasing the products and includes the applicant submitting this
Application for Credit.
Price and currency:
- The price of the goods will be as published by Floorsafe or as agreed by Floorsafe and the customer. Floorsafe reserves the right to alter its prices at any time due to increases outside its control. The customer will be notified of this price increase before dispatch of any order.
- All prices displayed on our website are in New Zealand dollars and exclusive of GST.
- Floorsafe customers will be invoiced in New Zealand dollars.
- Payment shall be made in full by the 20th of the month following invoice date. No payment shall be withheld nor reduced buy virtue of alleged setoff counterclaim or otherwise. Goods supplied will remain the property of Floorsafe until payment in full is received and cleared in to Floorsafe NZ’s nominated bank account.
- Interest shall be paid at 5% per month calculated on a monthly basis on all outstanding amounts from date on which payment was due until actual date of payment.
- Any expenses, disbursements and legal cost incurred by Floorsafe in the enforcement of any rights contained in this contract shall be paid by the customer, including any solicitor’s fees or debt collection agent fees.
- Payment by cheque shall not be deemed payment until the cheque has been paid by the customer’s banker and credited to Floorsafe NZ’s bank account.
Floorsafe shall not be liable to the customer, nor to anyone else, for any damage or loss of whatever kind howsoever arising due to the failure of the products to function satisfactorily nor for any direct or indirect or consequential damage or loss to property or person whatsoever. The customer indemnities Floorsafe against any claims made against Floorsafe by any third party in respect of any such damage or loss.
All care in packaging will be taken by Floorsafe, to ensure no damage to goods in transit, but the goods shall be at the sole risk of the customer from date of dispatch to a carrier.
These terms and conditions express the whole agreement of Floorsafe and the customer and shall not be subject to change without the agreement in writing of the customer and a manager of Floorsafe.